Friday, August 04, 2006

Simple food for the eyes

I promised pictures of the Japanese book I was inspired by when I made the stamps. So here goes all in a jumble but with the front page as the first one. The ISBN is 4-391-12991-4 and my copy was bought at yesasia.com. I can recommend the book just because it has so many cute images one can copy






Another dinner picture. What is this with food? But it does look good and it did taste good. On one side it is potato slices with thyme and some other herb I don't remember the name of (fresh from terrace garden) and on the other side tomatoes with smoked ham. Underneath is mozzarella. I seem to make healthy good tasting food when I am alone. Maybe because I am willing to wait for it...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

japanese craft books and pizza - i think we need to be friends! :)

Tanja said...

I cannot email you ...
Are you by any chance Danish - because your name is originally Danish...
I would like to see your blog but you may not have one??
take care
Tanja

Anonymous said...

i have danish roots, but haven't been there. my maiden name was jorgensen, too.
i do have a blog, it is kirstencan.typepad.com
later!
kirsten