Saturday, July 29, 2006

Calm sea

On rare occasions I make food that turns out really great so proof is needed. This is filodough rolls with chicken, vegs and herbs inside.

Here they are ready to go in the oven. The unfortunate thing is that I wanted photograph them fully baked but we went and ate them all. Forgot all about photographing in the ummhh and ahhs. We actually consumed (2 people) what was meant to be starters for 8 people!

I went on a two hour long walk today along the northeast coast of Denmark where I live. This of course is loyal Ronja who is always up for play on the beach

A bit of summer night atmosphere

The fisherman coming in after a whole day of work

1 comment:

beki said...

Your dinner look delicious! I love things made with filodough.

I've been taking pictures of my meals in order to document them on my blog, but haven't gotten around to uploading the pictures yet.