Saturday, July 29, 2006

Flea market joys

I went to a flea market in Copenhagen today and found some things worth mentioning. So here are quite a few photos.
I have collected some of these tin boxes - the one on the right is the new buy

A lady was not going to let me buy these small (very small) pieces of cloth. She used them to wrap her china. But she caved in. Unfortunately they are very dirty and some stained.

It was so hot that I changed into the dress that I bought. It will need some changes at the neck but that will have to wait a bit

Everybody knows these bowls with pooh but I wanted them for the dog. Why do dog bowls have to be plain and predictable?

I bought this scarf too. A bit outside season but its good to think ahead. I think it would look good with a modern ceramic pin

I have a brown dress so I thought these would fit and they did. Interesting netting in the middle

All in all a good pile of things added to the household - what has to go then??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love that tin! Great finds. :)