Thursday, September 07, 2006

Northern images

Here are lots of pictures from one of my favourite books. The title is Nordlys which means northern light in Danish. It can be found in German on Amazon.de and it can be found in Scandinavian book shops (saxo.com) but here they charge a lot for sending. Basically the book is a photo series of 14 Scandinavian interiors - i.e. real homes and not those set-up ones. They are very different and yet very typical for the culture. I have chosen random images from the books so as to give a fair idea. My photos are not super since photographing books is bit of a task for my kind of camera though I have bought a thingy to stand it on for stabilizing











And here towards the end of this post I would like to show you this perfect apple. It had rained and the red seemed redder than ever. I don't want to pick it - it seems a pity

I went to the beach 10 minutes walk from here and found these broken bits of ceramic plate. I always look for these but it is rare that I find such a nice pattern

This my dog Ronja. I don't like to include pictures of her because it would accumulate... but I find this picture attractive because the sun gives her an "aura". Wow, does she look skeptical! That is a facial expression she has had since she was tiny

I was surprised when I put my lens close to the berries because the little "windows" appeared. Looks slightly religious to me

1 comment:

mommy zabs said...

the pictures on your site are beautiful. great taste!